CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 6, 2008

Audiobooks


I am waiting patiently for Overdrive to go Ipod compatible. I have heard that this will be accomplished in the next couple of months. While visiting the Perry Branch of the County System, I noticed they have a download station. It's apparently not used a lot at this point, but my guess is this will change when Ipod becomes part of the picture. It would be great to stop in, plug in and download your favorite materials. I am also hoping that at some point, the materials will no longer be linked to an actual physical item. In other words, if a customer wants an item, they download it and go. No more Checked Out items. Books and materials on demand. We need to keep up with the cable industry. They already have mastered the On Demand system. We, however, will do it for free!

0 comments: