CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 6, 2008

I made it...just barely!

I really enjoyed participating in this program. The lessons I found most useful introduced me to Bloglines, Library Thing and Pandora's Radio. Accessing relevant articles and cutting down my search times will be really helpful. I also really enjoyed playing with Flickr and YouTube. I had never tried to cut and paste items into other documents, and I know I will use this in the future.

I realize that I need to find the time to play on the Internet. I can't be skilled at using it and help our savvy customers if I don't have firsthand knowledge of the most popular sites. I also can see that just a little knowledge can carry you through a variety of different sites and platforms.

It would be beneficial to tackle a portion of the program rather than to face the whole thing at once. It was a little intimidating for those of us who are time-challenged. I ended up doing a lot of the program in the middle of the night. I needed total quiet which doesn't happen at work or home during daylight hours!

I would absolutely participate in any program of this nature. I don't even need a prize!

Thank you for this opportunity. I really enjoyed it.

Medina

0 comments: