CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 4, 2008

Technology...all I need is time, a lot of time

Many of the new technologies have been developed to save time, money and space. We can communicate better and faster, and hopefully, with less effort. The teens are amazingly quick to discover and adapt to new technologies. They don't seem to feel any fear or trepidation about signing up for the newest tech trend. While I love new technologies, I am more selective about which ones I will investigate and use. I need to know if the technology will indeed make my life better or easier. My favorite new technology is my Ipod Touch. I love being able to keep a multimedia library for my entire family in my purse. I have books, movies, music and pictures loaded. I still need time to discover everything else is has to offer, but I am more than willing to keep working at it. So, just give me time, lots of time...

0 comments: